pivotmasterDX101pivotmasterDX101

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Xmas Day Xmas Day

doctor who w00t

was that doctor who and his screw driver just before the tv broke :D

Birthday 18 Birthday 18

bummer

my family orginaly came form Pakistan and alos my birthday is 2 days after you're birthday we moved to the UK well i don't know why but still

cupcake? cupcake?

10 things no one has ever said before

1. after i climb down this wooden ladder, i will poop inside a tubesock and play hopscotch wiht you're sister.
2. flip-flop dingleberry p*nis factory laundry compartment.
3. I shall%uFEFF poop in your p*nis mouth butt after I blow up a ninja pizza while applying sausage to a heated peice%uFEFF of fish gut.
4. The seagull of love preys on the vulnerable l*sbian accused of burlgarizing v*ginal orphanages.
5. The people over there suffer from disgusting, turtleneck-diarrhea-sandwich disorder....it's a tradegy
6. The f*llatio ratio to cunnalingus will bring us the most important ball that's really small.
7. those chimps cant eat any types of bob saget%uFEFF peanut butter produced in my radio speaker.
8. Guacamole booger b*obs are manufactured by bearded p*ostitutes from Rancho cucamonga.
9. fellopian ninja's are trained to bypass adminastration and mysteriously fart in the presence of unsuspecting passersby.
10. w*nk off at dead%uFEFF kangaroo's playing basketball with garlic pudding.

this is how i feel when watching this video
also most filthy review nao where meh cookie n*gga.

TheBoogley responds:

It's like a list of ten things to do before you die XD

Ultimate Assassin 2 Ultimate Assassin 2

mgs concept

it is a bit liek teh mgs concept where you use stealth except in that you were able to kill the guards

Reach for the Stars [7000] Reach for the Stars [7000]

good

it was very nice, reminded me of singing in the rain but thats where you might have gotten the idea.

-8bit clouds- -8bit clouds-